There’s risk in everything. We ask our clients to educate themselves first before taking any actions. At the end of the day, no one cares about your life more than you do. So it’s up to you to get educated. We simply provide resources to help you evaluate the options most individuals are unaware of.
Here’s some interesting facts about people who you think you may trust highly.
- Medical malpractice kills 225,000 people each year (National Institute of Health).
- 12,000 people die each year from unnecessary surgery (New York Times).
- Preventable medical errors in hospitals killed 195,000 people in 2002. The side effects of medication kill 106,000 people annually (Journal of the American Medical Association).
- 50% of all medical malpractice legal claims are filed against surgeons (Bureau of Justice Statistics).
- 1,500,000 people suffer injury or death from medication errors each year (Institute of Medicine).
- Last year more than 35,000 victims initiated claims against lawyers who had legal malpractice insurance.