How We Can Help You
We have also already helped hundreds of people in getting rid of debt and managing their personal finances. Peace of Mind, LLC provides extensive debt solutions including:
- Debt management plans
- Debt reduction and elimination
As a citizen and as a consumer, you have rights that are protected by our laws and you can’t just be harassed by abusive debt collectors even if you rightfully owe them.
If your rights have been violated by a credit card company, lender or debt collector, you may be entitled to relief through state and federal consumer protection laws. We can assist you involving the Federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), Consumer Collection Practices Act (CCPA), and other relevant consumer rights protection laws.
Why Choose Us?
Top Rated CompanyWith an extensive list of highly satisfied clients, we stand out as the top choice among all debt elimination service providers in the country.
Effective ProgramsWith our effective and affordable debt release and credit repair solutions, you can pave way to a debt free future for you and your family.
We Get ResultsOur experts possess extensive experience in successfully handling debt settlement, debt consolidation and even bankruptcy.
We Empower YouOur goal is to educate and arm people with the information necessary to protect their family and assets against unlawful actions.
Fighting debt? You don't have to do it alone.
Why Our Clients Love Us
Our team of experts possess extensive experience in successfully handling debt settlement, debt consolidation and even bankruptcy. The strategies we formulate for our clients have been proven to work.
Throughout the whole process that you are our client, we make it part of our work to educate you, giving you the knowledge that you need to maintain and manage your personal finances or credit profile better.
We Stay Connected
We implement advanced systems to ensure that we keep our clients updated. That's because we know how it feels when you're left hanging. We've been there and we don't want you to experience the same.
What our clients say
Now I am debt free with a house that has no mortgage! Incredible what a year makes and more incredible is your knowledge, support and education! Thank you dearly. Continue reading
I am happy that you helped me rid over $45K in credit card debt and my rental for $225K. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP! THIS IS REAL FREEDOM! Continue reading
Thanks for making Tina and I believers! Wow! We stopped the sale of our house with one of your processes. I am so glad I had the faith in your program. Continue reading
Thank you for working with me. I am so lucky to find your program. I don’t know what I would do if I did not find the God sent help you provided me and my family. Continue reading
This process you have for my mortgage knocked my socks off. You really have it together. Thank you. Continue reading
Your responses when I called you along with your back office support is the best of all time. I wish I found you before I wasted time with other options and companies! Continue reading
Your service was a lifejacket that saved me from drowning. My family is so grateful for your service. Thank you! Continue reading
One thing to say is that the in-depth analysis you have done is truly remarkable. Who goes that extra mile these days? Well done!! Thank you!!! Continue reading
Thank you Barbara and the same to the staff of Peace of Mind. We now have peace because of you all. Thanks!!! Continue reading
A sincere thanks to you for all of your help. I really do appreciate your work on behalf of my family. Continue reading
Our GuaranteeWe work diligently to help you improve your credit, get rid of debt and optimize your finances. Our service will provide results for you on a monthly basis. And right now, you are only 30 days away from seeing your first signs of recovery. With Peace of Mind, LLC, these things don’t have to be painful.
Debt relief & credit repair
"Eliminate Debt Painlessly"- rarely do we see these three words fit together! The very act of analyzing the stack of debts that you have accumulated over time can be quite traumatic. Sudden onset of illness, weak sales or loss of your job can easily burden your healthy financial situation and overwhelm you with debt.
The good news is that now you can easily eliminate mounting debts from your life. Peace of Mind, LLC offers the best debt solutions, including credit repair, debt elimination, debt reduction, debt management plans and more.
Be free from debt troubles
Lifting debt burden is our passion and we are dedicated to getting people out of their debt troubles. For that, we have developed a revolutionary process for helping people gain freedom from overwhelming debts, starting with the credit card.
Our programs and solutions are personalized to each of our clients to make sure their unique requirements are addressed. Through our programs, your financial life will be reorganized, all debts will be effectively cleared, and you will get the chance to save significant parts of your hard earned money.
Each situation is unique. Tell us about yours.
Latest from the blog
- 15JunDuring the months and years to come, many American homeowners will experience a massive increase in their monthly bills. A recent study revealed that the repayment phase will soon begin for millions of borrowers with...8JunDespite the opposition of huge banks and many judges, a former Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation official continues to fight mortgage fraud in court. Eric Mains' legal battles pertain to stopping a lender from seizing his...
- 27MayFor the American economy, 2015 didn't start in a positive way. Residential construction and retail spending dropped significantly in the first quarter. The value of the U.S. dollar caused export revenue to fall as well,...22MayThere's some good news from the normally depressing world of mortgages and foreclosures. Homeowners in many states have begun to break free from predatory loans without losing their properties. How is this possible? Recent headlines...
- 6MayWhile a foreclosure will be devastating for you in many ways, your bank can actually profit more from your home loss than they do from your mortgage. Some of the nation's biggest banks are also...13AprApproximately seven years have already passed since the U.S. housing crisis began to make headlines. Why is this important? Homeowners have begun to benefit from the statute of limitations on foreclosures. In some states, this...
- 27MarCoast to coast, desperate homeowners have become so frustrated by months, even years of lenders' backpedaling on their mortgage payment modification promises that they are sending a message loud and clear: Put your money where...16MarIn early March 2015, JPMorgan-Chase agreed to a settlement with the Justice Department's U.S. Trustee Program. It requires the bank to compensate thousands of homeowners, adopt new business practices and accept additional oversight. Chase also...
- 28FebLast March, a New York lawyer revealed that Wells Fargo was using fabricated papers to initiate foreclosures and seize properties. Some homeowners are fighting back by filing lawsuits against the national bank. Although federal authorities...30JanFalling behind your monthly mortgage because of unexpected financial setbacks, medical emergency, or loss in income is inevitable. Because of this, some homeowners turn into loan modification to avoid foreclosure. However, not all loan modifications...
Meet the team:
Zen is the passionate founder of Peace of Mind and the committed leader behind MyDebtRelease.com.
Danny is one of the most experienced members of the team and one of the best there is in the industry.
Rachel is our caring and listening client care manager who makes sure all of our clients are always attended to.
Nimrod is the one who takes care of all the techie stuff that goes on behind the MDR site and other Peace of Mind systems.